NTPTS Property Value Reductions in Dallas-Fort Worth
HOW IT WORKS
File an Appeal
An NTPTS consultant will research, prepare, and file an appeal to lower the assessed value of your property. They attend informal and formal hearings on your behalf.
Reduce Property Value
A successful appeal means a reduction in property value, which lowers your property taxes. Every year, our firm delivers thousands of dollars in property tax savings.
Only Pay if You Win
There are no upfront, fixed, or hidden fees. If we do not achieve a reduction on your property value, then you do not pay NTPTS.
Our individualized approach and expertise ensures NTPTS clients realize the highest average tax savings every year.
Incredible Easy to work with. Very Professional and Smart. It was a breath of Fresh Air working with this Company. I wish I would have done it Years ago. I gave them my entire Real Estate Portfolio to work and got incredible results.
OUR TAX REDUCTION SERVICES
We provide residential tax appeal services, specializing in high-end properties in Dallas, Collin, Denton, and Tarrant counties
- Continuous Appraisal Monitoring
- Homeowner Association Services
Property Tax Protests
Texas homeowners should review their appraised value annually and file an appeal. To ensure you achieve maximum savings, consider working with a property tax protest company like NTPTS.
- Our full-time, in-house tax consultants perform an individual analysis of your property.
- We file paperwork, gather evidence, review tax exemptions, and attend hearings on your behalf.
- Clients only pay a fee to NTPTS when we achieve a reduction in appraised value.
Continuous Appraisal Monitoring
93% of NTPTS clients remain long-term clients after their first property tax appeal. We ensure that you always receive the lowest possible appraised value for your property.
- Your full-time tax consultant monitors your appraised value, changes to your home, and the real estate market each year.
- We review changes to legislation or appraisal techniques that could help in winning your appeal.
- Unlike other firms, NTPTS does not accept blanket settlements. We work on every account individually.
Real estate agents know when clients receive their notices of appraised value in April. Let NTPTS help your clients with their property tax protests.
- Save time and resources and let our consultants assist your clients with their property tax appeals.
- Our consultants understand the appraisal district’s classification system and mass appraisal process, which helps your clients receive a larger reduction.
- We partner with agents and firms to present information on property taxes and appeals.
Homeowner Association Services
Our knowledge and expertise can help your board and HOA members save money on their property taxes.
- NTPTS has extensive experience protesting and winning based on the Fair and Equal protest.
- We provide continuous appraisal monitoring to help lower property values annually.
- We can attend meetings and conduct presentations on the appeal process.
NBC – Channel 5 DFWWhat to Know If You Plan to Protest Property Tax Appraisal
Dallas Morning News Watchdog2022 Property Tax Seminar with Dave Lieber
CBS DFWNorth Texas property values are on the rise yet again
Dallas Morning News Watchdog2021 Property Tax Seminar with Dave Lieber
NBC – Channel 5 DFWDallas, Collin, and Tarrant County Homeowners Have Until May 17, 2021 to Protest Property Values
NBC – Channel 5 DFWIf You Want to Protest Property Taxes, Here’s How
NBC – Channel 5 DFWProperty Tax Appraisal Protests See Changes Due to COVID-19
Why Choose NTPTS
Highest Reduction, Maximum Savings
We achieve thousands of dollars in reductions each year. Our clients only pay NTPTS when we achieve a reduction in their property value.
Ease for Taxpayers
We’ll handle the entire property tax appeal process from start to finish. Once you become an NTPTS client, we review your property value every year.
Experience and Expertise
With 81 cumulative years of industry experience and knowledge of Dallas-Fort Worth, our consultants know what it takes to achieve a lower appraised value.